Opium, lot gratuit

Für Ideen oder Wünsche bezüglich unserer Spieltreffen.
VictorFek

Opium, lot gratuit

Beitragvon VictorFek » Fr 21. Okt 2022, 05:52

Is there anyone who heard about Elon Musk EA? The costs is 999 or 1999 USD so not so cheap ( I don't have many experience with EA)

Is there anyone who tried it on Real Account ? For DEMO it's free to use, i tried it for a few days ( i will continue minimal next 14 days). But I didn't found anyone who can say "Yes it works" independently
The results between a demo and a real account are completely different. The many break-evens and small profits that you see with a demo account, result in a stop-loss when using a real account because of high slippage. This slippage is caused by liquidity problems. Even the fastest VPS and the best broker will not prevent this. The seller with the name Jared Winston is selling this EA since 2016 and it had several names: VOLUME SCALPING EA, PROVSA EA, and now ELONMUSK EA. The real name of Jared is, Konstantin Stanislavovich Boykachev and he is involved into the scam broker NDDFX as well. I need to mention that he only publish real-account results from this broker. Anything else are demo-accounts. So be warned. Stay clear from both ELONMUSK EA and NDDFX

Zuletzt als neu markiert von Anonymous am Fr 21. Okt 2022, 05:52.

Zurück zu „Spieltreffen - Gruppe - Spielstil“